Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Goodbye Chrismas Decor I'll Miss You!

Hello! I'm Brittany! I feel that I am definitely the wrong person to be posting first on the blog! I failed at blogging years ago and have no clue what I am doing, although, I've always longed for a home decor blog of my own. I'm hoping this will be the catalyst that gets me there. I apologize for whatever this looks like! I repeat, I have no idea what I am doing. So just roll with me. My pictures will hopefully get prettier as I spend more time figuring out what I'm doing. I'm crossing my fingers that this works when I click "Publish"! Here are just a few of my favorite Christmas decor pictures of my home for 2013.


 Farewell Christmas decor! You have been loved dearly!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea to put angel wings on the chairs. I never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mantle is amazing! Well, it's really all amazing, who am I kidding?!

    ReplyDelete