Thursday, April 2, 2015

Vintage Whites 2015

About two weeks ago this amazing vintage market called Vintage Whites came to Salt Lake and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to go check it out! I brought my camera along with me so I could share the experience with you in pictures.

There were so many amazing vendors and they all brought their A-game! 

My first (and arguably my favorite) vendor was Waffle Love. I failed to take a picture of my amazing waffle because I was ravenous with hunger and it was so good I'm pretty sure I ate it in 2.5 seconds (no judging!!).



As soon as we walked into the main area we were greeted with an awesome photo booth and a gorgeous teal truck full of amazing flowers from Flower Afternoon. They had it set up for you to make your own bouquet of flowers and they really had the best selection to choose from! 





My cute sister-in-law couldn't get enough of this truck! I'm pretty sure she would've taken it home with her if it were for sale.







This little fella was such a trooper the whole time! Who can blame him when there was so many good things to see??



One of the more popular booths (and rightly so!) was Black Sheep Flea. They had an amazing display of unique planters full of gorgeous succulents and more. I am kicking myself for not taking more photos of them!!



Another great booth was 58 bluebirds. They actually put on a fashion show (I missed it!!! *crying face*) but I heard it was amazing! Their booth was full of amazing vintage finds! My sister-in-law bought the most gorgeous teal leather wallet from them! (again missed out on that picture!)



There was such a great selection of amazing things for your home, I even came later in the game and there was still so many fantabulous pieces left!!







A big reason I showed up was to see the booth displays because I just love that sort of thing!! Let me tell you, these vendors did NOT disappoint!! I was in heaven!! My sister-in-law was so patient with my "oh, wait! look over here!"s and my "can I just go back and take a picture of that"s and my constant stopping dead right in front of her just so I could take a picture of a pompom banner.





























  One of my absolute favorite booths was that of Lemon Lane Vintage. She had a wonderful mix of gorgeous vintage finds and handmade beauties I just couldn't get enough of! Her hot air balloons were to die for!! I'm told there were more and there were BIGGER ones that sold earlier in the day!
 





Well there you have it! Wasn't that wonderful?! I hope you can all make it the next time Vintage Whites rolls into town! Make sure to follow them on Instagram (@vintagewhites) so you know when that will be! I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment